1. How do you produce your kits? Our kits are manufactured by our 3 cnc machines.
2. What thickness of wood do you use? Our floors and wheel boxes are made of 9mm plywood and our sides and door panels are cut from 6mm plywood.
3. What is included in your standard van lining kits? We include floors, sides, wheel boxes and all door panels (upper and lower) where appropriate. All kits are supplied with sealant and cosmetic aluminium door trims.
4. Do you supply diy van ply lining kits? Yes, please visit our online store.
5. Do you fit outside the North of England? Yes, where it’s economically and financially viable to do so.
6. What is the turnaround time from point of order? We would appreciate a minimum of 4 working days notice for a standard van lining, however our current turnaround times are as follows:-
- Standard Van lining – 48 hours
- Accessories (i.e. steel grilles) – 48 hours
- Roof racks – up to 10 days
- Rear seat conversions – up to 15 days
- Glass Rack Frails – up to 15 days
7. How long does it take to board out a van? Fitting time varies dependant on the type and size of vehicle. Our average fitting times are as follows:-
- Standard Van lining – approx 1 hour
- Bulkhead – approx 1/2 hour
- Roof racks – approx 1 hour
- Rear seat conversions – up to 72 hours
8. Do you accept credit cards? Yes, we accept all major credit cards.
9. Can you fit on Saturdays? On occassion we can offer a fitting service, however we do not offer a mobile fitting service on Saturdays. All vehicles must be brought to our premises for van-fitting. Please phone for details
10. What are your hours of opening? Our opening times are as follows:-
- Monday to Thursday- 8am to 4.30pm
- Friday – 8am to 4.pm
11. What type of roof racks do you supply? We supply galvanised steel builders trade roof racks with ladder stops at the end of each bar and a half width rear ladder roller, which is situated to the nearside of the van to accommodate loading from pavement. We also supply stainless steel roof racks and roof bars. Please note that we only offer a mobile fitting service for short wheel base vehicles or smaller vans.
12. Are your accessories genuine parts supplied by vehicle manufacturers? No, independent companies supply our accessories.
13. I am interested in starting my own van liners business, can you help me? Yes, please contact our office for more details!
14. Are you looking for investors? Plyline UK Ltd is not currently seeking finance, however we are always interested in speaking to possible investors.