Here are the answers to our most frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us by using our contact form.
1. How do you produce your kits?
2. What thickness of wood do you use?
3. What is included in your van lining kits?
4. Do you supply diy van ply lining kits?
5. Do you fit outside the North of England?
6. What is the turnaround time from point of order?
7. How long does it take to board out a van?
8. Do you accept credit cards?
9. Can you fit on Saturdays?
10. What are your hours of opening?
11. Do your plywood bulkheads allow full seat movement?
12. What type of roof racks do you supply?
13. Are your accessories genuine parts supplied by vehicle manufacturers?
14. I am interested in starting my own van liners business, can you help me?
16. Are you looking for investors?
Our kits are manufactured by our 3 cnc machines.
Our floors and wheel boxes are made of 9mm plywood and our sides and door panels are cut from 6mm plywood.
We include floors, sides, wheel boxes and all door panels (upper and lower) where appropriate. All kits are supplied with sealant and cosmetic aluminium door trims.
Yes, please visit our online store.
Yes, where it’s economically and financially viable to do so.
We would appreciate a minimum of 4 working days notice for a standard van lining, however our current turnaround times are as follows:-
- Standard Van lining – 48 hours
- Accessories (i.e. steel grilles) – 48 hours
- Roof racks – up to 10 days
- Rear seat conversions – up to 15 days
- Glass Rack Frails – up to 15 days
Fitting time varies dependant on the type and size of vehicle. Our average fitting times are as follows:-
- Standard Van lining – approx 1 hour
- Bulkhead – approx 1/2 hour
- Roof racks – approx 1 hour
- Rear seat conversions – up to 72 hours
Yes, we accept all major credit cards.
On occassion we can offer a fitting service, however we do not offer a mobile fitting service on Saturdays. All vehicles must be brought to our premises for van-fitting. Please phone for details
Our opening times are as follows:-
- Monday to Thursday- 8am to 4.30pm
- Friday – 8am to 4.pm
Bulkheads vary depending on the type of van. We will fit either a straight up and down ply bulkhead or stepped out bulkheads, which allow for the contour of the driver/passenger seats and their movement in the front area. Please note that some rear cargo space may be lost.
We supply galvanised steel builders trade roof racks with ladder stops at the end of each bar and a half width rear ladder roller, which is situated to the nearside of the van to accommodate loading from pavement. We also supply stainless steel roof racks and roof bars. Please note that we only offer a mobile fitting service for short wheel base vehicles or smaller vans.
No, independent companies supply our accessories.
Yes, please contact our office for more details!
Plyline UK Ltd is not currently seeking finance, however we are always interested in speaking to possible investors.